Now in its 21st year as the premier destination in Los Angeles for all things music industry related, Swing House Studios boasts the most comprehensive rehearsal sound stage, rental service, and recording facility on the East Side.
The new Swing House - located just minutes from Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown, and Hollywood - sits in the cozy Atwater Village neighborhood, right off the 5 and 2 freeways.
Since the inception of Swing House in 1994, has been committed to providing the highest quality sound engineering service, live event production, backline rental, and showcase facilities in the industry.
The initial location in the heart of Hollywood became a favorite of many seminal Los Angeles-based bands, and established Swing House as an artist-centric operation, dedicated to building a community inside and outside the studio.
Proudly carrying the community-minded ethos to this day, the new 21,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art compound caters to professional and aspiring musicians alike, with amenities and technology unrivaled in the vibrant, competitive LA music scene, such as:
· Full Service Rental Department For Backline, Audio, & Staging
· Private Producer/Writer Suites
· Ample Parking, Loading Dock, & Bus Bay
· Sound Stage Production Offices, Artist Green Rooms, & Private Bathrooms
· Artist Relations Showroom for D’Addario Strings & Related Companies:
o Evans Drum Heads
o ProMark Drum Sticks
o Planet Waves Cables
· First-Class Bar, Restaurant, & Cafe Adjacent To Facility